Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Blech-entines

On the way home today, I was actually planning on writing some long post about how crappy Valentine's day really is. Throughout my train ride, I came up with bits and pieces for it for when I finally had a chance to hit the PC.

But then I checked my email first and saw a message from Chris. Wished me a Happy Valentine's day and the rest of the message it made me smile. Damn it, Chris, now I've lost my muse to belittle Valentine's.

Why'd you go and have to do that? *hugs*

But I figured I could still add this in: Was thinking why I had always been so negative about the international day of love and that Freud would have had a field day with me figuring it out. So, this is how his conclusion about me would've been like:

"Subject seems to be scarred by some factor in her earlier life hence her need to barricade herself from any emotional attachment. Upon further analysis it is my conclusion that she uses such a barricade as a self-protection mechanism when it comes to relationships. Being unable to form any sort of romantic relationship she plays the part that it is because she doesn't wish to have one; as such people do not suspect her lack of a love life. On the other hand this merely covers her flaws that she believes no one is interested because she is fat, unattractive, and a complete loser.

It is also my conclusion that the subject is hopeless."

Heh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you and me both, gurk. you and me both. who's chris by the way eh? how quaint that you fail to mention him at all.