So, once the people get their forms they go off and fill it up. Sometimes, they don't have pens to write with and they ask us. Of course after years of experience, we tend not to give our pens out since it never comes back. -_-
Then, there's this one guy yesterday who kept demanding a pen from the girl next to me (a co-worker). So I just mentioned to the guy (very politely mind you) that we can't cause we only have one pen each, and with need to work with it, plus it always disappears. Then the a-hole starts raising his voice:
a-hole: Why can't I have a pen?? I'll just stand next to the counter and use your pen!! What do you expect me to do!??
Me: (very annoyed) I expect you to go find a pen.
a-hole: *insert multiple uses of the the F-word in a few sentences* !!! (at this point I stand up and stare at him) How can you treat people like this?!
Me: (pissed) How do you expect us to treat you if you treat us like this?
a-hole: *insert more colourful uses of the F-Word again involving the pen*
a-hole's Gf/wife: Enough already.
So they walk off, and Val (the senior worker there) tells me to just leave it alone.
Well, I can't. I'm not paid enough to stand there and be insulted by an adult male. Don't think just because I'm the weaker sex I can be bullied.
I know it was childish and totally inappropriate it but still... should've just punched him instead.









No comments:
Post a Comment