Sunday, February 11, 2007

Genesis

And finally at last, the bloody skin for this blog is done.

Seriously, someone needs to shoot the idiot who came up with blogger's new codes. Took me ages to sort through the mountain of widgets and figure out the stupid XML errors.

In any case, this blog has been tested on Firefox and IE7 only. Haven't seen it on Netscape or Safari just yet. As much as I hate IE7, but sometimes its incapability to read the standard CSS rules are a total blessing. So, somethings of this blog on IE7 looks great while some doesnt; same goes for Firefox. But none of them affects the genral reading of the blog, other than my stupid writing of course.

Anyways, so far things look done unless someone spots some huge error somewhere. Other than that I'm gonna let this alone for a while. Or else I really will hunt the coders for blogger.

No comments: