Jaye Tyler from 'Wonderfalls'.
She's in her early twenties, graduated with some high rolling degree but working retail; runs from responsibilities; avoids emotional attachment; might be clinically insane; is pessimistic about the world, which also means she's sarcastic and cynical. Let's not forget she'd rather run from her family; talks to inaminate objects; secretly wants to please people and receive approval, bla bla bla.
So, she runs from her whole family but I just avoid one side *cough*paternal*cough*; objects with animal faces don't tell me what to do--or do they?; and there's definitely not a cute guy after me.
Actually, this was pointed out by a friend of mine when I mentioned how I adored this show.
Nameless Friend: You like it because it's you on that show.
Me: It's not... *pouts*
Nameless Friend: Recap-- she's insane and cuckoo like you. I'd say she's a Hollywood you.
Oh, and the best part that fits? The show lasted for 13 eps before it got canned (bastards). I figured my life story would last that long before I get cancelled too.
And for your viewing pleasure, the absolute fav scene:










No comments:
Post a Comment